By- Judy Serrano
Genre- Adult Paranormal Romance
Daphne Foster is a substitute teacher stuck in an English class, waiting for that dreaded parent-teacher conference. With much preparation and anxiety, she encounters the unforgettable Charlie Cross. His charm and good looks, win her over but rumors of his involvement with organized crime make his continued disappearances disturbing.
In walks Heathcliff Vanderpool, creating a love triangle of unusual sorts. Unknown to Daphne, Heathcliff and Charlie are old friends: Older than she could have imagined. With Charlie away on business, Daphne and Heathcliff discover a passion between them lying beneath the surface. As their souls link, pulling away from Charlie becomes next to impossible. Will his involvement in organized crime consume them both before she’s able to get free? When you become “linked,” the choice may not be your own.
Judy Serrano graduated from Texas A&M University, Commerce with a BA in English. She is the owner of Make Cents Editing Service, and is an adjunct professor at a local college. She is a freelance writer for certain on-line publications and writes romantic suspense and paranormal romance novels. She is the author of The Easter’s Lilly Series, the Linked Series, and Ivy Vines, Visions.
Although she is originally from New York, she currently resides in Texas with her husband, four children, (all boys) and five dogs. She is also a singer/songwriter in her spare time.
Top Ten Favorite Books
1) The KGI series- by Maya Banks
2) The Southern Vampire Mysteries- by Charlaine Harris
3) Between Midnight and Morning- by Cindy Gerard
4) Fifty Shades of Gray- by EL James
5) Beautiful Disaster- by Jamie McGuire
6) Twilight – by Stephenie Meyer
7) Hunger Games- by Suzanne Collins
8) Divergent – by Veronica Roth
9) Thoughtless – by S.C. Stephens
10) Shadow Force Series- by Stephanie Tyler
Social Media Links-